Thursday, March 18, 2010

Its funny how people can go so low!

How can people go so low? It is only a stupid game on Facebook. "Be a Tycoon" is the name of the game. I have been playing this stupid game for the past 2 years. You need to build up your Net Worth, bid on items etc. You can also trade RARE items with others. So that means, just in the real world, there are scammers everywhere. I bumped into 1 yesterday.

You gotta love this. Most of these scums are all Indians. As my Dad used to tell me, he will never do business with the Indians. They are all dishonest scumbags. We negotiate a trade, after I sent my item to him, he deleted my name in his list and hide. OK! I admitted I were being stupid. But it was only a fucken game. I went thru the chat history, found something very funny. Here are a few things that he said:

"That item means a lot to me. I need it desperately!"
"Please do it quick!"
"I appreciate if you send me the 2 items first......"
"Send me the other one and I will send my Med.SPA back immediately"

Obviously I sent him the first item, then I request him sending me his before I will send him the second one. Then here said.

"My item is more precious than yours, so you must send both before I send back to you"
" I can't trust you, coz you might go away after you receive my item and I will be in a massive lose."

Blah! Blah! Blah! Now I knew I got scammed. Fuck those Indians! Most of them are dogie, and all of them have strong body odour. Obviously I didn't send him the 2nd one, and for sure he ran away. I should be more careful next time. Should ask myself a few questions. Why he need those Rare items so desperately? Why some items in a virtual world with no money value means so much to them? Without owning some fucken item in a Facebook game, does it means you can't perform at night in bed? Did that item has some magic, so you can grow a few inches longer? That item you are looking for must have some crytonite power. You must become a supernatural right now. Running faster than Usin Bolt, swim quicker than Phelps, stronger than any weight lifter in this world. Most importantly you are unbeatable at night in bed. Finish the whole process within 10 sec. You are good! Real good!

No poker for me in the past week. I didn't bust my account, but thanks to all my mates, my current PS balance is $0. First up was Master Buck, not only he bust my account, but also used up all my fpp, about 1k+ of them. Then deposited $30, built to like $60+, Superman busted it for me. Master Gee transfer me $50 in FullRig, bust it in 10 min playing Rush PLO. Life without poker is peaceful. No stress, no pot odds, no read, no hands, no IRON FIST what so ever!

For the past week, I simply practice snooker all the time. The draw for the Oceania Snooker Championship is out. In the 6 red comp, I drew in a tough group with S.Budd, Hassan Kerde, Jaydon and someone from QLD. Top 2 qualifys, Tough group, but only 6 reds, anything could happen! In the Main Draw, I am in the same group with Uncle Glen, S.Duncan, Roger Dalitz, Austin Power, Ali Gangi and the PNG snooker Champion. Top 4 qualify, but only best of 3 in round robin. The format doesn't suit me because I am bit of a slow starter. Apart from Uncle Glen and Duncan, I should be ok against the rest of the group. Just need to perform at the right time.

Struggling in pennant last night at Kings, lost 3-0 to Tony Freidman. I used to kick his ass everytime I play him. Somehow the table condition was horrible. So $20 to our snooker pot, once again donated by ME! Right now I found something very interesting but I don't have an answer yet.

The more I practice.....
1) The more I struggle
2) The more I realize how shit I am in snooker

No comments:

Post a Comment