Thursday, March 11, 2010

GLITCH is working

A few weeks ago I got a horrendous bad run of cards in both PS and FullRig. Somehow I found a pattern in all those bad beats. All those check/raise or re-raise shove in a nothing pot on the turn, when obviously you are behind, no odds to call, no business in the hand what so ever. All those poker room will reward you with miracle river. Recently I haven't played much poker, both online or at the Pond. All those plays define logic, but I am willing to test it out.


This hand came at PS. I started the hand with about $33 in my stack, played 7 handed. Table very tight but aggressive pre-flop. UTG I raised to $1.50 with my Q 9 sthooted. Nothing special about the hand, but who knows. Since they all play passive after flop, I might outplay them from there on. All folded to SB who popped to $4.50. He might have a big Ace or Big pair. $3 more for me + position, I decided to take the flop. BB folded. I flopped 2 pair as board 889. SB lead out for $6, standard continuation bet with a big stack behind him. Either I am way in front or way behind, I called and see what he will do on the turn. Turn 7d, now I have 2 pair along with Flush draw. Now he bets another $11.50. He definately have a big pair, but I could represent 10 J in my hand. Wishful thinking from my part, because in this limit, no one going to fold over pair. No matter what, they will bet or call shove with their family lives on the line. Folding in their part definately not an option. At the same time I was thinking, if the glitch really work, I should still shove. I am behind, but have more than 10 outs to win. So I shove for $23+ and he snapped call. River 9, the glitch is working.
..
This one on FullRig, 10c/25c PLO rush table. Everyone plays like a maniac. UTG raised to $0.85, all folded to me in the SB, called and BB also called. On the flop, UTG bet pot to $2+. I check/raised to $8+. I feel I have enough outs to be fav in this hand. BB folded, UTG called. Turn an absolute blank 2 c. I check once again, and this time UTG bet pot for $17+. I still have like $20+ inside, so I took the aggressive route by shoving. UTG called showed JJJ. Glitch is WORKING! 10 on the river.


As a mathematical player like I am. It is very hard for me to make plays like this. No odds shoving in that spot. Most of the time I tend to keep the pot small, rather than playing big pot without something close to the nuts. In order to execute this play, it took my tremendous amount of guts and courage, also believed in the Glitch that is not virtually existed. Might try more in the next couple of days and see how it goes!

Poker home game at the Master's place tomorrow night. Master Buck might also make a special appearance. Hope Neverlose won't be there. I have enough of all those "Whats the experience like playing at the high limit area at Crown" BS bunch of craps. Move to Las Vages! Bar none!

As my snooker goes, I am playing almost everyday. I want to make a slash next week in Sydney at the Oceania Snooker Championship. Unfortunately for me, I found out I am a slow starter. In all those best of 5 format, very hard for me to get a good start. I have been playing ok in pennant recently. Here are my results so far:

Week 1: Lost to Steve Cain 2-1. Final frame by 1 point.
Week 2: Lost to Sausage 3-0. They put a number 1 player against me. Table in perfect condition, didn't adjust in time.
Week 3: (Monday) Lost to Peter ManiV 2-1. Got lucktarded in first 2 frames. Final frame make 37 and 38 in 2 consecutive visits.
(Wednesday) Won 2-1 against M.Keagan with break of 48 in last frame.

Overall my game is on the way up, and see how it goes before Oceania.

No comments:

Post a Comment